Our dogs represent loyalty, intelligence, compassion and security. Our breeding males and females represent the finest German bloodlines and heritage. Our young adults are individuals, born here or imported, that we believe show exceptional promise and we have chosen to reserve them to be evaluated for our breeding program. We invite you to explore and learn about our dogs and their family lines, titles, and awards.
Other GSD Facts
- This dog breed was created by a gentleman called: Captain Max von Stephanitz.
- The average German Shepherd Dog litter size is 8 puppies and they can often live to an average age of about 13 years in age.
- These are a double coated dog breed with a medium length, straight outer coat and a fluffy, downy undercoat that is usually shed at least once a year. They come in 3 basic coat lengths: Short-coated German Shepherds, Plush Coat German Shepherds and Long Coated German Shepherds.
- The German Shepherd is highly intelligent and will not be content to live life as a couch potato. He’s a dog of action, and he needs to live with an active person who will give him a job worthy of his talents.
- German Shepherds love children and make great family dogs when they are given early socialization and training.
- Most of us think of the German Shepherd as a black and tan dog, but they can also be sable and solid black. Dogs with white, blue or liver-colored coats are frowned upon by breeders, so don’t fall for marketing claims that those colors are “rare” and command a higher price.
- A German Shepherd should never be shy, nervous or aggressive.
Let’s Get In Touch!
If you have any doubts or questions, don’t hesitate to ask & we will clarify everything for you.
Phone : +1 (206) 403 7218